How much do I charge?
Every couple's wedding budget is different and your photography needs may be different to that of someone else’s! For that reason, I offer a selection of packages at various price points so that you can decide exactly what you need me to cover (and also what you don’t!). You may also be wondering why my prices are lower than other photographers you may have seen … quite simply I am currently building up my portfolio and see each event I photograph as a great way to add to this!
Package 1 - £290*
I like to think of this package as the ‘essentials’ of your day - I will be waiting at the ceremony ready to start photographing as you arrive, and will continue to capture all the moments of your day until the speeches at your reception. If you don't fancy the frills of having the extra shots of you getting ready or cutting the cake or even the first dance, this is the right package for you. This would typically include 6 hours of photographing on the day, plus editing time.
Package 2 - £350*
If you’d prefer the entire day captured, from getting ready in the morning right up until the first dance, then package 2 may be a better option for you! Every moment of the day (and evening!) will be documented in my relaxed style, ready to be treasured for many years to come. This would typically include 9 hours of photographing on the day, plus editing time.
Package 3 - Custom Price
Have something else in mind than already mentioned? Please just drop me an email to run through your requirements, whether it be needing me for just a part of the day such as the ceremony, or perhaps longer into the evening to capture the dance floor antics!
Whats included in the price?
In all of my wedding packages you will experience and receive the following -
- We will get together somewhere and have a good chat over a coffee about your big day. By discussing the details of your wedding and the photographs you want to capture I can get a good understanding of what type of photographs you'd like.
- We can also do a mini practice photo shoot at this point if you wish, just to get you both comfortable in front of the camera. It is super handy to practice poses ready for the real thing! If you're a shy bride or groom - do not worry. I will capture your natural side without all the fuss.
- The next stage will be the wedding! I will do my thing - capture anything and everything for you! (based on the package you have chosen)
- When I arrive home I will upload all my photographs to my computer - I may even have a sneaky peak before bedtime! I will be super excited to start editing..
- Editing can take around 4 - 6 weeks - but don't worry I will keep you posted with my newest favourite photo! I may post some online using either my Facebook or Instagram page to keep everyone updated, you can share with family and friends this way!
- Once I have finished editing your wedding photos you will receive a lovely kraft box with a USB pen drive and 10 prints at 6X4 - this is then wrapped carefully in tissue and twine! (see photos! eek!)
Extras to add on -
- A pre wedding/engagement photo shoot with best images sent via dropbox - £50
- An extra box with a USB and 10 6X4 prints - £20
- An extra USB - £15
- A Photo book/album telling the story of your day - £50 plus the cost of the book
- Prints - I can get your photos printed for you at any size. Please ask me about prices and I can quote you.
Please note -
* An extra charge of £50 will be added for my travel costs if your venue is more than 10 miles outside of the Wigan area.
* A deposit of £50 to be paid when booking to secure your date. Balance to be paid no later than 1 week after wedding. Editing will not commence until full payment has been made.
• • •